Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Last Breath (December 11)

Hey everyone, I'm back!
If you aren't a fan of the band Creed, then you probably didn't catch the point of my title. Oh well, they come highly recommended from me! Check them out! Anyways, I was just listening to the song "One Last Breath" by Creed (Ahhh, so THAT'S how the title ties in with the blog entry! :O) and I really love this song. Great music, and great lyrics. Personally, I love any lyrics that have some sort of meaning to them. It really brings Creed's music to a whole other level.

Anyways, in the life of me, I just got home from a Beta Club Convention, and I somehow managed to get 3rd in the Science part. Confused? I am! I mean, considering I didn't know half of the answers, and for all of those I put C for my choice... You can imagine how shocked I was. Best part about the Convention, I do have to say was being able to hang around with some people who I now have a new appreciation for. And plus they liked my guitar playing, so what can I say? I like people who like guitar. :)

Well folks, the last stretch of school before Christmas Break is before us! Apperently my school has exams before Christmas Break, but every other school has them after.. I guess we're just weird like that. Either way, there's only one week between me and temporary freedom!

Oh great... There was supposed to be a whole other paragraph here, but I just had a brain lapse... GREAT... Eh, whatever, I'll just keep it blank. So I'll catch y'all later! I'm going to go eat some cake ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment