Monday, December 13, 2010

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer....." (December 13)

Tis the season to learn Christmas songs! Maybe... I've been saying that for the past couple years, whether it being learning the songs on the piano or the guitar, but has it happened? You probably guessed it, nope! But this year I'm determined to learn at least one seasonal song. Because I mean really, everyone needs to know SOME sort of song for every holiday! :-)

And now let us move away from the mystical land of sugarplums, and into the musical world of... Well... Music! I guess I'll start this section by proposing, not a Song of the Week, but a Band of the Week. This band I actually just recently discovered via an accidental search on YouTube. They're called Boyce Avenue, and they are purely amazing. They not only do covers, but they also write their own music, which is very good. They blend the amazingly smooth vocals with insane guitar, bass, and drums, to create a finished product that wows audiences everywhere.

Anyways, really short blog post today. Not feeling many ideas coming my way, and I don't want to bore anyone with my rambling. So please, if you have any ideas on what I should post about, feel free to post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment