Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Singing Loud for All to Hear"

Well today was a pretty successful day. Went to a Youth Group movie marathon before noon, and didn't get out until around 4:00. We watched "Elf", the second Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (which I had to leave in the middle of due to a doctor's appointment), and "Prep and Landing". The festivities were then followed by a few intense games of dodgeball (all of which my team won, by the way).

Being in a Youth Group has defiantly given me a new appreciation for Christian music. You probably don't listen to it, or if you do, not very much, but if you're one of the ones that listens to it a lot, then you know how inspirational it can be. And no, Christian music doesn't have to be Church hymns. For example, one of the songs that the Youth Group Band (of which I am a member) plays is called "Marvelous Light", and it is DEFIANTLY not a Church hymn. It's borderline rock, actually. Don't believe me? Check it out! Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oA2ka7tnh8.

So I'll leave you with a piece of advice: if you EVER come to the St. John Neumann Youth Group, be prepared to play dodgeball... And you may want to bring a First Aid kit. But, like always, follow my blog, comment, etc. etc., and I'll catch y'all next time!

4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment