Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November 28 - December 4

Wow, Thanksgiving Break is already over. Was it just me, or did it seem to just fly by? Oh well, on the bright side, there's only a few more weeks till Christmas (or Winter) break.

Over the break, I also managed to learn some songs. Most of them the majority of you have most likely have never heard of, as they are songs for my Youth Group. The one that I'm sure that everyone is familiar with is Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix. This is a great song, and its extremely fun to play, since the chords are of a different nature than most. The only portion of the song that I have yet to nail is the solo, mostly because I'm a slacker and didn't feel like learning it. Hey, don't judge! There was turkey downstairs most of the time!

Either way, over Thanksgiving I fell in love... With a guitar. It's the Alvarez AD222C acoustic guitar. It's absolutely beautiful in both looks and sound. AND it can be hooked up to an amplifier, just in case I feel like blasting my family's eardrums out in the middle of the night.

Anyways, moving on off of my love life (and yes, I WILL continue to refer to it as that), comes this week's big question (actually, there are two questions).
1) What did you do over Thanksgiving Break?
2) What kind of guitar do you use, or are planning on using in the near future?

So just post your responses below this post using the little link titled "comments", and I'll see y'all back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment