Saturday, December 18, 2010

At Last! Freedom to do... Nothing! (December 18)

Oh thank the Lord! Christmas Break is here at last! And better yet, Christmas is closing in fast! Has anyone else noticed that this year is flying by? Not that I'm complaining though, believe me, the faster school ends the better.

Anyways, today I finally fixed my Guitar Hero game, and I've been playing it since 11:00 this morning haha. I don't think I've ever been more addicted to a game in my life! Ironic thing is, is that (in my opinion), playing guitar for real REALLY helps with Guitar Hero. I haven't played it in about a year, but since I've been playing the real guitar, I've gotten a lot better at the video game. So there's some inspiration for people who want to be good at Guitar Hero: Learn to play the guitar.
The game gave me some great choices of songs to learn, like La Bamba, Crazy Train, The Middle, Livin on a Prayer, and other stuff like that. I"ve already learned La Bamba (it's really easy), so now I guess I'll move on to Livin on a Prayer to profess my love of everything Bon Jovi.

So that's pretty much the entirety of my blog post today, gotta go back to playing some guitar (and Guitar Hero). I'll just leave y'all with the normal announcements, comment, follow, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment