Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Getting Closer!

Jeez, I can't believe there's only 5 days till Christmas! Christmas Break is flying by so fast! Sooner than I know it, I'll be back in school... again... But I guess I'll just have to savor each day left of this break, which is actually a lot more than I realize, considering school doesn't start (at my school) until January 4th I think. Only bad part is that no one is going to be around after Christmas, best friend is going to a running camp in Florida, girlfriend is going to New Orleans. other best friend has an EXTREMELY infected finger...

Anyways, I finally got my guitar amp up and running again! Only took a few "taps" with a sledgehammer. Kidding, kidding. But it was a great feeling! There's nothing like waking the entire family up with a loud strum of a G power chord! From there, the entire morning revolved around playing "Eye of the Tiger", which is easily one of my favorite songs of all time. Rocky, anyone?

Going to see the third Narnia movie in about 20 minutes, I think it's called "Voyage of the Dawn Treader", but then again, I'm not really sure. I hope it's good though, because movie tickets are getting REALLY expensive lately!

Well guys, that's the end. Congrats, you made it. Take a breather. And while you're breathing, follow and comment on my blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment