Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ah the Joys of Wii Fit

Has anyone noticed that whenever adults try to play video games, it seems to be even funnier then when kids play them? I mention this because as I'm typing this, my dad is trying the Ski Jump game on Wii Fit. Haha, I don't think parents were made for video games...

Anyways, we're one day closer to Christmas! Just 3 more days! I kind of hope that those days will fly by, but then again, the faster they go, the shorter of a break I get. And I really don't want to go back to school... Speaking of school, you know something is messed up in the world when the Athletic Director's handwriting is neater than the English teacher's handwriting. What's up with that?

I really need a new guitar amplifier... Mine is slowly beginning to give out, and the distortion sounds very tinny. Or maybe it's just my crappy guitar... Who knows. Either way, I still enjoy the soft sound of a nice acoustic guitar, it really doesn't compare to anything else. Sure with an electric guitar you can get that heavy metal sound that everyone seems to adore in rock and metal music, but a nice acoustic guitar can be used in almost every form of music, even more so if you have a pickup in it so you can hook it up to an amp! And I don't think anyone can disagree, the acoustic guitar DOES have a very majestic sound.

So hooray! You loved through another blog post. For your reward for reading this far, you can now follow my blog and leave a comment for me! See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment