Thursday, December 16, 2010

One Day Till Freedom! :D (December 16)

Jeez, one more day, one more exam, then I'm home free! At least till next year anyways. Either way, today was great, spent the morning with the girlfriend, then went and took my French exam (which was very easy thankfully). And now since I studied earlier (hooray for planning!), I can sit back for a nice relaxing evening with my guitar. And yes, you can have nice evenings with inanimate objects, come on people, have a little imagination!

Anyways, anyone heard of the band Maroon 5? Do you like them? Well the song that I've been playing for the past couple days is "This Love" by them. All I've been using is the chords, and so far it sounds pretty good! The rhythm is super fun to play with the chords, and they're all simple chords that everyone should know (which means no barre chords!). If you want a relaxing break from epically soloing till your fingers bleed or the windows of your house get blown out, try this one on for size.

And going very off-topic here, has anyone else noticed the really REALLY large drop in temperature over the last couple of days? I mean, I know it's winter and all, and it's supposed to get colder, but when you live in the south like I do, seeing totally frozen lakes and ponds in December isn't a normal thing. Oh well, maybe it's Global Cooling...

That's pretty much everything for today, just the same announcements as always: Leave a comment, Follow my blog, etc. etc. Alex out!

No comments:

Post a Comment