Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I know what's you're thinking, "it's not Christmas yet... What is he talking about?" Well since I'm probably not going to be blogging tomorrow, so I thought I would go ahead and wish everyone a Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy X-Mas, etc. etc.

So today my entire family and I have been tracking Santa Claus via NORAD's website. For those of you who don't know, NORAD is the air defense radar for North America. If anyone else wants to see Santa's worldwide sleigh ride, here's the link: http://www.noradsanta.org/.

Also, another Christmas-like thing I found interesting was that Orange County Choppers (OCC) made a Santa's sleigh bike. The thing is beautiful, defiantly a work of art. And best of all, it runs like a charm!

Well, once again, everyone have a Merry Christmas! Hope everyone gives and gets lots of great gifts!

-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment