Monday, December 6, 2010

December 5 - December 11

Wow, one more week of school, then a week of exams (if you can really even call it a week), and then Christmas Break (Winter Break, same difference)! I know I'm excited, what about you guys? I mean, heck, presents, Christmas music, mistletoe (oh you all know what I mean about THAT!), and the great company of friends. Or if you're like me and have no friends... Well, go blog about it or something.

I personally find it amazing how quickly this first semester passed me by! I mean, heck, it's already almost Christmas! I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad that half of the school year is over, but dang!

And finally, the part you've all been waiting for! It's the part where I geek off about my guitar playing skills like they're something spectacular. And yes, I know that half of you are going to read that and think, "Ok, I'm getting out of here fast", but stick around a little longer! If you do, you'll get to read about how I finally found a song to match my vocal pitch (not that I'm amazing at singing anyways, but whatever). It's called "September" by Chris Daughtry, and I personally find that it is an amazing song, with great lyrics and meaning. But then again, that's my taste.

And this brings us to my weekly questions, which all of you will rush to answer, I'm sure.
1.) What is the #1 item you want for Christmas?
2.) What do you think of the song "September"? And yes, this means you have to actually LISTEN to it.

And that pretty much wraps this week's post up! I just want to really quickly remind y'all that if you haven't already, to follow my blog, check out the weekly posts (or more than once every week, depending on my mood), and leave a comment for me. Thanks again, and I'll catch y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment