Monday, December 20, 2010

"Lord I was born a Ramblin' Man!" (December 20)

You may call me crazy for making this blog post at just past midnight. I would have to agree. But I figured since I couldn't sleep anyways, I may as well do some blogging. And before you ask, no, I have no idea how that thought popped into my head.

Anyways, I have a funny story to tell. At least I found it quite humorous. My mom and I were driving down an onramp to get onto the highway to go home when an old lady and her friend (at least I hope she was just a friend) attempted to cut us off. So my mom floored it. A few minutes later, we were coasting along down the highway when the old ladies, going about 90 mph I swear, flew past us, honking and flipping us off. So much for Southern Hospitality!

Well, I'm beat. Time to hit the hay I suppose. So the usual: Comment, Follow, See y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment