Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2011 already! Only one more year till we all perish in the apocalypse. Haha, just kidding, I don't believe in that sort of stuff.

But anyways, I hope everyone had a really great New Year's celebration! Personally, I went to a party, so that was pretty fun. No fireworks though, since it was really foggy and nasty outside, so that was kind of a bummer. I did get to play my guitar though (yes, I brought my guitar to a New Year's party, get over it). Got a lot of compliments on the new guitar about how it looked and sounded, so that's always a good sign. Apparently now everyone at the party wants free concert tickets... YEA RIGHT...

Anyways, hope everyone had an amazing 2010, and an amazing New Year's celebration! That's all I have for right now, so I"ll see everyone next time! Comment, Follow, and keep checking back for more blog posts!

-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment