Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 Day Weekends are Great!.... When You're not on Lockdown!

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining in any way about being out of school. It's just that this VERY long weekend hasn't been too terribly fun, considering the day after it snowed, a thick layer of ice formed over top... Now I'm pretty much trapped inside my house, forced to write blog entry after blog entry! And since I'm writing them, you're forced to read them! Mwahahaha.

Now, before I go any farther, I want to brag about a friend of mine, David Arias. He is an outstanding musician, and is a great songwriter. Please, anyone and everyone reading this blog post, go check out his blog at http://ariasaudio.tumblr.com/. There's a sample of a song he wrote a little while ago, and it's really good.

Well, that's about it, I'm going to go play my brand new Alvarez (still have not gotten over the shock of what an amazing guitar it is)! Like usual, leave a comment, follow my blog, and keep checking back for more posts!

-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment