Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here Comes the Sun!

Ahh, finally a day where I can walk outside and not slip on seemingly invisible patches of ice! All the South Carolina snow (and ice) is beginning to melt, and I couldn't be happier! Snow is great, but it gets old really fast. Best part of today: it's not only dry and snow-free, but its also a decent temperature!

I've began to branch out a bit, because for the first time, I tell you that I'm NOT playing the guitar at the moment! In fact, I'm playing the piano. I'm trying to learn a really good song by the band Five For Fighting called "100 Years". It's a song that pretty much everyone has heard at one point or another. Sad thing is that right after it came out, another one of their songs "Superman" became extremely popular, dwarfing the song's popularity. It's really difficult for me to play this song, so I'm going to be working on this for some time!

If you haven't heard the song, give it a listen at some point. I'm sure you'll find it both a good song and very motivational.

-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment