Monday, January 10, 2011

Global Warming? Nahhh

Whoever came up with global warming obviously hasn't been to South Carolina. I swear, ever since that theory because universally known, SC has gotten cooler and cooler each year. I mean take today for example! It was the second time in two months it has snowed and stuck! And the weather reports even say that it still may be here tomorrow too (can you say no school)!

But anyways, today was a great day; got to sleep in, got to hang out with my best friend all day in the snow, went sledding, attempted to make a snowman, went ice golfing and bowling (very fun, it comes highly recommended), and now I'm drinking an excellent cup of hot chocolate! :)

So to all my South Carolina friends reading this post (probably not many), have fun in the snow (even though now it's more like ice)! And pray that we won't have school tomorrow, because I really don't want to finish my History homework.

As always, leave a comment, follow my blog, and keep checking back for new posts!

-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment