Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Very Good Sunday

Well, I definitely couldn't have asked for a better Sunday. Hung out with my best friend most of the day, then went to band practice for Youth Group. I know what you're thinking here, "A Youth Group band? How is that fun?". Well believe me, the other band members and musical director are amazing. Honestly, band practice is my favorite part of every Sunday! Great company, great music, and praising my God all at the same time! Who could ask for more?

I finally got to put my new guitar to good use! This was the first time that I ever brought it to a band practice, and believe me, it made all the difference! We sounded so much better now that my Alvarez was up to par with the other guitars that were playing. We actually got another vocalist too, so we have some very good harmonies going on as well!

So all in all, a VERY successful Sunday!

-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment