Friday, January 7, 2011

Hooray Weekends!

First off, just let me say THANK GOD FOR FRIDAYS!! Friday afternoons especially! It's such a great feeling, one almost of freedom to say, "Heck yea! I just made it through a tiring week of school, and now I get my reward!"

So being the geek I am, I finally hooked up my new monitor, keyboard, and mouse to my laptop so I can sit at a desk when I'm on the computer. And yes, before you ask, those were Christmas presents. They're really helpful though, because now I have a bigger screen, a faster keyboard, and an ACTUAL mouse (not just a trackpad)! Very helpful for these blog posts too haha.

So apparently there is a slight chance of it snowing here yet again on Monday, and I am praying with all my might that it happens. I mean, the snow is great and all, but getting the day off of school is even better (in my opinion). And if it DOES snow, that will be the first snowfall of 2011 (hopefully not the LAST snowfall of 2011). So if you happen to remember this when you're saying a prayer, pray for it to snow in South Carolina!

So all the normal announcements; leave a comment, follow my blog, and check back often for more blog posts! And here's a tip, to make it easier to check back with my blog, bookmark this page! That way you can just go to your 'Favorites' tab and come directly back here!

Thanks everyone,
-Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment