Thursday, January 6, 2011

Phew, Thank God For Weekends!

Man this week seems to be taking forever to go by! And I only just got off Christmas Break this past Tuesday! But I guess that's why God made weekends; to give people a break from the stresses of the week.

So I came to find out some saddening news today at school (saddening for me at least). The men's tennis team, which I have been on since the sixth grade, now has only 3 members, myself included... Why is men's tennis such a neglected sport? I mean, I know that everyone and their mother seems to think that it's a girly sport that really requires no talent at all, but that's defiantly not the case. It actually requires a lot more finesse then people actually realize. But enough of that, no ranting for me tonight.

Anyways, I'm still loving my new guitar. The built-in tuner is so handy! Before, all I had was a really bad tuner, that caused a lot of headache and popped strings, but now I don't even have to balance a tuner on my guitar, because it's built right into the side of it! The thing looks like a dang control panel off of an alien spaceship! It's got so many knobs and buttons and lights all over it, most of which I haven't even used yet because I haven't needed to hook up to an amp yet.

Well that's all for today. I hope all of y'all are having a good week so far, but if you aren't, you can make it even better my commenting, following, and continuing to check back to see if I've made a new post! :)

Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment