Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Something to Believe In

I have recently found a diamond in the rough, so to speak. Give this song a listen, because I am pretty sure you will enjoy it quite a bit! I heard it on a YouTube advertisement (kind of ironic), so I went searching for it. And now that I've found it, I can't stop listening to it!

In other news, my Youth Band blew away the crowd at Sunday's Open House! Apparently everyone loved us, and we even went so far as to emotionally move some people! And on top of that, we added two more people into the band, a drummer and a bassist, who I really think helped the band to put on that spectacular performance! Maybe it was God's way of helping us out, especially considering that one of our singers lost her voice...

Again, definitely check out Parachute's "Something to Believe In", because I guarantee that you will love it.

~Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment