Thursday, March 17, 2011

One More Week!

I absolutly cannot wait for Spring Break! I don't know about any of the other schools around, but I know Cardinal Newman gets out for Spring Break, and I'm really pumped! This is a break that has been WELL overdue!

So anyways, I'm also pretty excited for next weekend, because I get to go and see my girlfriend perform in "Alice in Wonderland" at the Koger Center! She's been working really hard every day at dance along with the rest of the cast to get the acting and dancing down perfectly! I highly recommend everyone to go see it (tickets are available at the door). To say the least, I'm pretty jealous haha. Not because of the dancing, because ask anyone who knows me... I can't dance. But she gets to perform at a HUGE venue! The biggest venues I've performed at are Camp Gravatt and a beach-side restaurant in Destin, Florida. I couldn't possible be more proud of her though. :)

And in other news, I'm attempting to do a cover of Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life). Needless to say, it's hard. I really want to take the song, and transform it into something that pulls at your heartstrings. Hopefully I'll be able to do it! Wish me luck!

~Alex S.

No comments:

Post a Comment